Let’s check how big is your addiction
Today I’m going to show you be a little infographic about addiction, uhu ? But not about coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, let alone other “stronger” things (I leave it to other bloggers who specialize in that kind of topics). I’m presenting only a small infographic about just one habit, namely internet addiction. Yes, addiction to the internet. Have you ever heard about such a thing ?
You might learn about yourself some interesting facts
The most intriguing facts are as follows.:
- As many as 61% of people feel addicted during surfing internet. But to tell you the truth I do not know if it’s high or little. Just judge for youself.
- Age groups. Age group 13-17 years has the highest number addicted people, while people in their 50’s or 60’s are least likely to spend time surfing the web. It does not surprise me but I was surprised to learn people over 65 years of age are more likely to click.
- Women – men. It is almost equally, 64% of women and 55% of men have a problem with internet. So it’s not true women aren’t interested in modern technology.
- Other addictions. Internet addiction can signal other addictions might occur in the future. But once someone has another addiction, he or she rarely admit internet addiction. I understand – if you already have one habit, you don’t need another one.
- Internet users in numbers. More and more people have access to internet. For example, in 2000 (US) 43% of people used internet, and in 2010 this number increased to 79%. This is probably widely understood progress and the rise of digital society.
Now just have a look at this infographic.:
Question for you – are you addicted ?
Well, what about you? How much time a day you spend on the internet ? Do you think it’s an addiction or you can control the situation ? I hope you spend time mainly on reading this blog – I’m kidding now of course, ha, ha, ha ……
What will be next ?
There is one question everyone want to ask : what will be next ? How further development of the web will look like, what else can be invented ? I have no clue. And you what do you think ?